Currently suppliers can choose from the following express shipping options: UPS, FedEx, DHL, TNT, EMS, TOLL, e-EMS, ePacket, China Post Registered Air Mail, China Post Air Parcel, China Post Ordinary Small Packet Plus, HongKong Post Air Mail, HongKong Post Air Parcel, Singapore Post, Swiss Post, Sweden Post, Russian Air, Special Line-YW, DHL Global Mail and S.F. Express.
Since the shipping methods are set up by the suppliers, you are advised to directly contact the supplier for more shipping information. To contact the supplier, you may go to the product detail page or shop and click Contact Now to send a message. You can also click Chat Now! to chat in real time with suppliers who are online using our instant messenger, TradeManager.
The warranty period is indicated in the warranty card of the goods.
In case of defects in the goods during operation during the warranty period, the Customer should carefully read the instructions for use of the goods to determine whether all operating requirements are met correctly. If the operating requirements were met correctly, the Customer can contact the service department, addresses and phone numbers indicated in the warranty card for warranty service.
The service service examines the identified deficiencies, determines the nature of the defect - factory defects or the result of improper operation. After the examination, a defective product is subject to warranty repair. If repair is not possible, then upon presentation of an expert opinion, the Seller shall exchange goods with a factory defect for goods of good quality.
Free repair during the warranty period is carried out only with a warranty card!
1. The consumer, if defects are found in the product, if they have not been agreed upon by the seller, have the right to choose:
-require replacement for goods of the same brand (of the same model and (or) article);
-require replacement for the same product of another brand (model, article) with the corresponding recalculation of the purchase price;
-require a commensurate reduction in the purchase price;
- demand immediate immediate gratuitous elimination of defects in the goods or reimbursement of expenses for their correction by the consumer or a third party;
- refuse to fulfill the contract of sale and demand the return of the amount paid for the goods. At the request of the seller and at his expense, the consumer must return the goods with defects.
Moreover, the consumer is entitled to demand full compensation for losses incurred as a result of the sale of goods of inadequate quality. Losses shall be reimbursed within the time period established by this Law in order to satisfy the relevant requirements of the consumer.
In the case of a technically complex product, in case of defects in it, the consumer has the right to refuse to fulfill the contract of sale and demand a refund of the amount paid for such a product or present a demand for its replacement with a product of the same brand (model, article) or another product marks (models, article) with the corresponding recalculation of the purchase price within fifteen days from the date of transfer of such goods to the consumer. After this period, these requirements shall be satisfied in one of the following cases:
- detection of a significant shortage of goods;
- violation of the deadlines established by this Law for eliminating defects in goods;
- the inability to use the product during each year of the warranty period in the aggregate of more than thirty days due to the repeated elimination of its various defects.
© Store Agregator